RML opens for a sneak peek of ‘Tait Sathorn 12’, a luxury ready-to-move-in condominium project worth B4.4BN; sales reaches 97% and RML is confident to surpass B2.6BN transfer target this year
RML (Raimon Land Public Company Limited), a leading developer of luxury and ultra-luxury real estate, opened for a sneak peek of the iconic landmark in the heart of the city - the luxury ready-to-move-in ‘Tait Sathorn 12' - for the first time. Through the concept of ‘Live The Iconic Life’, this new condominium project offered an ultimate living lifestyle right in the heart of Sathorn, highlighting the convenient living in every dimension with outstanding design that has won numerous awards for three consecutive years. Common area covers a wide space of more than 2,000 square meters. Sales of the project surpassed 97% and customers have transferred very quickly that RML is confident this year’s transfer rate will surely exceed the target of 2.6 billion baht.
Mr.Korn Narongdej, Chief Executive Officer of RML, said “Super prime condominium segment where Tait Sathorn 12 is positioned in with an average selling price of 200,000 baht/sqm or more is a segment that continues to grow, even though land to develop super prime projects is now harder to find. Yet the demand in this segment is still high. According to information from research department of Knight Frank Chartered (Thailand), there was only 1% of newly opened supply of super prime condominium in the second quarter of this year, while the absorption rate was 87%. And there are now only 10% supply in CBD areas with great potential like Silom or Sathorn. It reflects how the super prime condominium is still in high demand because of its convenience and how it can answer to the needs of every lifestyle. This is the reason why RML has previously developed two projects in these locations including ‘The Loft Silom’ and ‘The Diplomat Sathorn', which had very well received. The sales for the two projects were closed. And the resale prices are increasing every year. And now, ‘Tait Sathorn 12' is our third project in this area that we develop to answer to customers’ demand as they are looking for homes and condos to invest or rent out.”
“We develop Tait Sathorn 12 with pride and intention to make it a project that is designed to meet all the needs of urban lifestyles. As a result, sales reached 90% even before the project was completed. We also received great response from foreign customers as we currently sold more than 40% of the units to them. The top 5 foreign customers purchasing Tait Sathorn 12 are Chinese, American, Singaporean, Taiwanese and Australian. 60% of them bought the units to live on their own while 40% bought for investment. Our transfer target this year is at 2.6 billion baht. However, the transfer rate was in a very fast pace since August that units with value around 1.8 billion baht has been transferred. This has surpassed more than half of the target we set at first. It is clearly a reflection of good response and trust that customers have for brands developed by RML,” Mr.Korn added.
‘Tait Sathorn 12’ is a joint venture project between RML and Tokyo Tatemono with an investment ratio of 51:49. It is a luxury condominium valued at 4.4 billion baht with 40 floors and 231 units. Tait Sathorn 12 is developed under the concept of ‘Live The Iconic Life’ that allows residents to unlock superior living with an ultimate experience that is different from any other living experience you have ever had through three important elements:
- THE ICONIC LOCATION: located in Soi Sathorn 12 within a short 180-meter walk from BTS St. Louis, Tait Sathorn 12 allows you to connect to Sathorn Road and Silom Road with convenience both by private car and public transportation. It is also surrounded by cafés, famous restaurants, and nightlife destinations, as well as international schools, leading department stores, hospitals, office buildings, 5-star hotels, embassies, etc. Tait Sathorn 12 is clearly located in a most upscale and happening location in the Sathorn-Silom area.
- THE ICONIC DESIGN: a new landmark in the Sathorn area that will impress you at first sight. Designed by Thailand's no.1 architect firm ‘A49’ with landscape designed by ‘Shma’, Tait Sathorn 12’s unique design features iconic sloping elevation that tapers 40-storeys high in a clean exterior featuring large glass panels. The design quality both in the interior and exterior is guaranteed by numerous awards it received over the past three years for its design aspect and for excellence in luxury condominiums, including the 2021 International Finance Awards for Best Luxury Condominium Project which was given to luxury condominiums with international standards, and PropertyGuru Thailand Property Awards for Best Luxury Condo Architectural Design in 2022 given to a luxury condominium with excellent exterior architecture and modern innovative design. And this year, Tait Sathorn 12 has just received Livinginsider Awards for Best Exposure Condo for excellence in its beautiful exterior.
- THE ICONIC FACILITIES: Tait Sathorn 12 offers the most iconic living experience with various facilities that completely meets your lifestyle needs from the lobby area that includes a 6-storey sky common area on top of the building covering a space of more than 2,000 square meters:
- G floor:
- In the lobby area in front of the building, there is an outdoor lobby connected to the garden in the front which gives you the feeling of staying in a luxury hotel.
- Behind the building, there is a green space designed specifically for pets. Residents can take their pets out for a walk in this area.
- 35th floor: Bathroom and steam room for relaxation, stimulating blood circulation, and making your skin look healthy from within are separated for men and women.
- 36th floor:
- Chlorine-free swimming pool offers a beautiful city view. Designed in a semi-outdoor style, the pool which can be used during daytime will not damage your skin from direct sunlight and chemicals. Beside the main pool, there is a children's pool and a jacuzzi that helps destress and relax your muscles after a long day.
- Lounge for relaxing and admiring city view always opens to the view of beautiful Bangkok.
- 37th floor:
- Amphitheater room for watching movies in a large scale and holding events is one of the highlights as the area is designed for movie watching and providing an experience that is exclusive and private. You can also organize your personal gatherings with family and friends in this room too.
- Lounge for private reading quietly and peacefully. You can read your favorite books, have a meeting, or work under the atmosphere of a luxurious metropolis building all day long here.
- 38th floor: A multi-purpose exercise room with a gym studio, designed to feature full-length glass panels offering a full view of the city. You can exercise while enjoying a panoramic view of Bangkok. The exercise room is divided into two zones. The exercise equipment which allows you to exercise for more than 20 functions is all from Technogym, world's no.1 brand from Italy. There is also a studio where you can spend active hour with your yoga teacher, practice your dance routine, or any other activities that you need.
- 39th floor: there is a room for dining and organizing private activities that is perfect for booking a party or inviting your favorite chef to cook a meal for family and friends. This room can also connect you to the area next to the room where you can organize different activities.
- Rooftop: on the rooftop of the building, there is relaxation spot that is the most beautiful viewpoint in the Sathorn area where you can see both view of Chao Phraya River and the city. In the evening, you can come sit and enjoy the breeze and admire the view, or do yoga while exposing yourself to the morning sunlight. Or you can even sunbathe here.
- G floor:
‘Tait Sathorn 12’ has different types of rooms for various living lifestyles and a variety of people, including singles, couples, and small families. Many styles of which have already been sold out. Currently, there are only units with 1-2 bedrooms left, with space ranging from 68-118 square meters. There are also two new sample rooms to view in the building. One is ‘The Iconic Suite’ with 1 bedroom and a multi-purpose area of 68 square meters that can be adapted to different lifestyle of the residents. Price starts at only 17.9 million baht. Another one is 2-bedroom units with an area of 79-118 square meters. The remaining 2-bedroom units each have different layouts. That means, each buyer will have a room with uniquely only-one-in-the-world design. A true reflection of an iconic life. This is not to mention that each room is located on a high floor, offering either a panoramic or 360-degree view.
Come experience Sathorn's new landmark today. Make an appointment in advance to visit the project at 02 029 1888 or via Line Official @raimonland or visit www.raimonland.com